He is a virtuoso of the guitar, capable of moving from one genre to the next with the greatest of ease.
Those who hear him are bewitched by his talent.
In 2010 he won the award for the best up-and-coming Italian guitar player at the A.D.G.P.A
(Atkins-Dadi Guitar Player Association Italy) annual convention.
Winner of the "Concorso italiano chitarre 2010" (Italian Guitar Contest 2010).
Winner of the guitar contest "Arrangiatevi" (2013).
He has taken part in several jazz and blues festivals, such as:
- 44th edition of International Pori jazz festival (Finland)
- Festival de la Guitare (France)
- Bath Fringe Festival (United Kingdom)
- Acoustic Guitar Village (Cremona Mondomusica, Italy)
- Guitar International Rendez-vous (Conegliano, Italy)
- Acoustic Guitar Meeting (Sarzana, Italy)
- Hey Joe (Bologna, Italy)
- Sputnik Music Festival (Bologna)
- Acoustic Franciacorta (Provaglio d'Iseo, Italy)
- Festival delle arti (Bologna, Italy)
- Ethnic Meeting of Music and Arts in Sardinia (Olbia, Sardinia)
- Ghironda Musica (Modern Art Museum, Bologna)
- Ferentino Acustica (Ferentino, Italy)
- SHG (Milano, Italy)
- Guitars & Beyond (Milano, Italy)
- Fiuggi Guitar Festival (Fiuggi, Italy)
- Kalabracustica (Francavilla Marittima, Italy)
He is also a Journalist for the first italian acoustic guitar magazine "Chitarra Acustica" (Acoustic Guitar).